Benefits of dog daycare
- Much like active children, dogs thrive on fun and games.
- Dogs learn appropriate behavior by playing (appropriately) with other dogs.
- Play reduces stress. And curbs the potential for unacceptable behaviors ranging
from anxiety (barking, chewing, digging) to aggression (growling, territorial
- Structured exercises enhance mental capacity.
So don't leave your dog home alone to become bored - give them both mental and
- Socializing reinforces good behavior. If your dog is unsure in social situations,
he can slowly gain confidence in our structured and chaperoned environment.
physical stimulation at Deogi Dog Spa and Resort, LLC.